‘Tis the season for eggnog, gifts, and Christmas trees. It’s also the season for busy people to become even busier. Let Weed Xtinguishers help you check off one of your hardest tasks: Christmas lights installation.
Weed Xtinguishers is Your Christmas Lights Installer
Adorning your home’s exterior is not difficult, but it can be a hassle. Weed Xtinguishers’ Christmas lights installation service can save you from:
- Lost time untangling light strands,
- Safety risks associated with ladders and roofline work,
- Being exposed to cold elements,
- Headaches resulting from gathering supplies,
- And most of all, trying to find that one burnt out bulb.
Our commitment is to simplify the Christmas light installation process by:
- Choosing the bulb type you want (LED or Incandescent).
- Choosing whether or not you want white or colored lights.
- Understanding how you envision your house looking.
- Our lighting designer will send you an estimate and a drawing of your lighting design.
- Once approved, we will schedule a day to install.
Our service is all-inclusive. The price quoted covers all materials and labor associated with installation and teardown. We only use new C9 bulbs and light strands rated for outdoor use. Plus, we include the timers, cords, and clips needed to perform the job correctly.
Christmas Lights Repair and Maintenance
If you come home one evening to find your house unlit, first, know you were not visited by the Grinch. It’s common for Christmas lights to burn out or the wind to knock a strand loose. All you have to do is contact us because we stand behind our Christmas lights installation service.
We’ll Take Them Down Too!
Not one for leaving your Christmas decorations up all year? Neither are we. In addition to installing and maintaining your Christmas lights, we will take them down in January. Our crews will systematically remove the lights, bundle them neatly, and place them in the storage container you provide.
If you want to keep the lights at your home, that’s great. If you don’t have space, we do. For a small fee, we’ll box and store your Christmas lights at our facility.
We’re Here Through Every Season
Don’t be stuck in the cold this winter. Allow our team of Christmas lights installers to handle your exterior lighting needs. From installation, maintenance, to take down, you can rest easy knowing that you are with a company that has been in the business for many years. Unlike the Christmas season, we are not going away and plan to be your Christmas lights installation service for years to come.