MEMBERS ONLY SERVICE
This service is currently only available to current members, those who have enrolled in one of our main services (Lawn Mowing, Fertilization & Weed Control, or Pest Control). To get more information on becoming a member, please contact our office.
Sod Installation Service in North Texas
Weed Xtinguishers offers a sod installation service that is competitive in pricing and unbeatable in customer service.
Should I Install Sod?
Because grass is a living organism, there are times where areas of the lawn will need to be replaced or filled in.
A common solution is to seed the lawn; however, seeding a lawn can be problematic. Grass seeds are prone to be washed away from rain or irrigation. Seeds will not sprout at the same time. They can easily dry out if you do not water enough. Most of all, if you are on a weed control regiment, the seeds will not germinate. Most weed control regiments use a pre-emergent that is designed to stop all seeds from growing; the chemical does not discriminate. In the end, seeding a lawn is more work than necessary to fill in some dead spots.
Choosing Your Grass Types
Choosing the right grass type is essential to the success of your lawn. Our sod installation service offers your choice of either Bermuda, St. Augustine, or Zoysia grass. In North Texas, these three types are the most common because they can best withstand our climate.
Weed Xtinguishers is the Best Choice for Your Sod Installation
We are confident that you will find Weed Xtinguishers’ sod installation service to be a positive experience. Here’s why.
- We offer a free consultation and estimate. A qualified technician will evaluate your property, recommending the best grass type and point out any potential hindrances (like trees or structure) to your sod’s survival.
- Our sod prices are competitive to local do-it-yourself garden centers
- We do not charge separately for labor.
- We offer volume pricing discounts.
- On the day of installation, the area to be sodded will be graded to ensure a leveled look.
- You will receive detailed instructions on the care of your new sod.
- Weed Xtinguishers will follow your sod’s progress to make sure it succeeds.
- Our customer service is ready to answer any questions you may have. In most cases, we return emails and phone calls within one hour.
Our sod installation service is ready for your next project. Contact us today at 972-697-5221 or fill out our Request A Quote form on this page. One of our team members will be in touch very quickly.