- Discounts. Discounts, Everywhere.
Discounts. Discounts, Everywhere.
The groundhog probably got it wrong again. At the beginning of the month, Phil (a groundhog) saw his shadow and predicted six more weeks of winter. Looking out our window and seeing people in shorts has us thinking Spring is closer than we thought.
What’s also probable is the influx of lawn care advertisements you have received. Whether through mail pieces, social media, or door hangers, every lawn care company is clamoring for your business (us included). While you are busy evaluating your offers, we would like to present the top seven reasons why we are the best lawn care company in North Texas.
- If you are not happy with a service we provided and we can not get it right, you will not pay for the work. We have yet to find a competitor that will beat this guarantee!
- We carry the required Texas Department of Agriculture licenses for our Lawn & Pest Technicians. Many small businesses do not follow The State of Texas’ standards and procedures.
- We carry liability insurance to protect our members and their property from serious accidents. While this insurance is not required, we believe that this coverage is essential to the protection of all parties.
- We are a legal, registered, and tax paying small business based right here in the North Dallas suburbs. Our staff works hard every day at our McKinney-based headquarters to compete in an industry that is often not known for quality, reliability or legitimacy.
- We provide extremely competitive compensation to our staff members, including health benefits, life benefits, workman’s compensation (not required in the state of Texas), and paid leave. We have found that this compensation improves our quality, customer service, and long-term retention in an industry plagued with none of the above.
- We give back! Every time we service your property, we feed a hungry child in need through our partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund. You can read more about this organization here.
- Lawn care & pest control products and processes differ between companies. Like any other industry, there is a wide gamut of products, chemicals, and techniques to fit lawn and pest needs. Our choice is to use the best products with proven techniques. Be sure that when you are comparing our service with a budget/ discount service provider, that you compare apples to apples.
* For example, our pest control chemicals have a 90-day residual, which is perfect because we come out every 90 days. Cheaper products on the market only have a 60-day residual, which leaves your property unprotected for 30 days.
* Another example is that our fertilization & weed control program includes the treatment of grub control and hard-to kill weeds (nutsedge, dallisgrass, and the like). We have found that several of our competitors charge upwards of $60 to $100 extra for these treatments.
In the end, Weed Xtinguishers is a company driven by quality and a commitment to providing a convenience to you. Our mindset is to earn your business every time we service your property. We are not looking to be a discount service; we want to be the highest quality provider at a competitive rate. Thank you for considering us.